Sunday, February 20, 2005
Fear Factor Episodes
THE MIDDLE AGE WOMAN VERSION:
STUNT I- Big doctor's scale in the middle of the room,must get on it
STUNT II- Must be taken to high school reunion immediately
STUNT III- Must go in a mans restroom and stay at least 5 minutes
THE MIDDLE AGE MAN VERSION:
STUNT I-Must stop car and ask for directions
STUNT II- Must watch Titanic
STUNT III- Must tell only the truth for 24 hours

STUNT I- Big doctor's scale in the middle of the room,must get on it
STUNT II- Must be taken to high school reunion immediately
STUNT III- Must go in a mans restroom and stay at least 5 minutes
THE MIDDLE AGE MAN VERSION:
STUNT I-Must stop car and ask for directions
STUNT II- Must watch Titanic
STUNT III- Must tell only the truth for 24 hours
Comments:
<< Home
Hey, you have a great blog hope you dont mind me bookmarking you!
I have a weight loss dietary supplement site. It pretty much covers weight loss dietary supplement related stuff. have a look you can bookmark mine if you find it useful
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
-----------------------------------------------------
Post a Comment
I have a weight loss dietary supplement site. It pretty much covers weight loss dietary supplement related stuff. have a look you can bookmark mine if you find it useful
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
-----------------------------------------------------
<< Home
