Saturday, February 05, 2005
Shit
Driving along today,minding my own business,hoping to forget the Liar man (see the blog below for details) I approached a few flares that were blaring a little more than halfway across the street they laid on, and two empty cop cars with 4 officers outside who seemed to be talking amongest themselves - I didnt realize the ENTIRE road was blocked because the flares were only half way across the street, no one was directing traffic and I didnt see any forbidding activity going on so I went around the flares.
One of the officers yelled loudly at me to pull over to the side and park-I made a u turn, still not understanding what I had done wrong, and did what he said.
The Asian cop who yelled at me, looked angry as he advised me harshly that I was going to get a ticket and that when there is a flare pattern I need to turn the other way. I said very nicely to him "Im sorry I didnt realize the WHOLE street was blocked from traffic, as the flares only went half way" It didnt matter, he said I should have known and still requested my license,registration and insurance-then proceeded to write me up.
When he came back to my car with my ticket, I asked him if there was some sort of accident because I didnt see anything
"yes,he answered, there was an accident and the firemen are just now getting the woman who is probably dead out of her car" this accident was not viewable to me because it was miles down the road. I again appologized to him stating I didnt know the road was totally blocked off.
As he was giving me the ticket he said to me he wasnt writing me up for disobeying an officer, that is a $2,000.00 ticket, he is just writing me up for ignoring a "flare pattern" (wasnt that nice of him? That should only cost me $500.00) Meanwhile 3 other cars and a taxi drove right past us on this "flared,blocked" street, doing the same exact thing that I was being punished for, while the officer was giving me a fucking ticket-What a true dick. He yelled at them to stop also but they were smart and didnt-of course, they got away scott free. Cast of characters in todays sitcom-Officer Buffoon, and Merijoe-the stupid broad who stopped and obeyed the cop.
It doesnt pay to be polite and honest-especially to city officials. Im learning, Im learning

Doc Peabody's Roto-Recta-rootalator. A strange medical instrument developed after years of cruel experiments on Desert Tortoises.
Notice the Carbide Tipped Hemmorhoid Trimmer (Never needs Sharpening)
One of the officers yelled loudly at me to pull over to the side and park-I made a u turn, still not understanding what I had done wrong, and did what he said.
The Asian cop who yelled at me, looked angry as he advised me harshly that I was going to get a ticket and that when there is a flare pattern I need to turn the other way. I said very nicely to him "Im sorry I didnt realize the WHOLE street was blocked from traffic, as the flares only went half way" It didnt matter, he said I should have known and still requested my license,registration and insurance-then proceeded to write me up.
When he came back to my car with my ticket, I asked him if there was some sort of accident because I didnt see anything
"yes,he answered, there was an accident and the firemen are just now getting the woman who is probably dead out of her car" this accident was not viewable to me because it was miles down the road. I again appologized to him stating I didnt know the road was totally blocked off.
As he was giving me the ticket he said to me he wasnt writing me up for disobeying an officer, that is a $2,000.00 ticket, he is just writing me up for ignoring a "flare pattern" (wasnt that nice of him? That should only cost me $500.00) Meanwhile 3 other cars and a taxi drove right past us on this "flared,blocked" street, doing the same exact thing that I was being punished for, while the officer was giving me a fucking ticket-What a true dick. He yelled at them to stop also but they were smart and didnt-of course, they got away scott free. Cast of characters in todays sitcom-Officer Buffoon, and Merijoe-the stupid broad who stopped and obeyed the cop.
It doesnt pay to be polite and honest-especially to city officials. Im learning, Im learning
Doc Peabody's Roto-Recta-rootalator. A strange medical instrument developed after years of cruel experiments on Desert Tortoises.
Notice the Carbide Tipped Hemmorhoid Trimmer (Never needs Sharpening)