Friday, March 18, 2005

A song Rick James should have written- called,old Superfreak by crackie

I could dedicate this entire blog to the characters I call Co-workers.
Sherry is a lady I work with who is married and has a young child of nine. As I learn more about her, I find out that her parents live close in vacinity to where my parents live. They really should get together-they would find they are soooo much alike.
Sherry was planning a birthday party for her child for next week and told me she was thinking of buying her a cake at one of those warehouse type grocery stores. Her daughter decided however, she wanted a homemade cake for her birthday. The Dad is the cook of the family and said he would make her one.
Sherry's mom (the kid's grandma)decided she would put down her foot and she called Sherry to say that she would buy the girl one at the bakery-evidently, she felt the child would want this pretty bakery cake-not an ugly homemade one.
Sherry quickly left her a voice message-which I overheard-and she nicely thanked her mom for being so considerate but Lisa (the daughter)specifically asked to have a homemade cake and her dad was going to make one.
Later that same day, Sherry's cell phone rang and her mom's number flashed on caller ID. Sherry answered the phone and her mom announced she was in the bakery parking lot, and was she absoultly sure that she didnt want her to order Lisa a cake? Sherry puzzled,asked her nicely "did you get my message mom?" Her mom replied "yes".

Thats a nice old Freak


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?