Wednesday, April 20, 2005
I hate people
I come home from work to a phone message from my 70 year old apartment manager. "Please call me" she requests. So I do.
She says to me "The owner wants you to take out your window air conditioner"
"I've had it in the window for 5 years" I state
"really?" she asks "did I know?"
Lets see, I thought, you and the owner have been in my apartment at least 30 times in the last 5 years and you gave me mini blinds that are cut to fit around the air conditoner- hmmm-no- I guess I was hiding it from you.
But,I replied to the old gal-"You gave me permission when I asked you way back then"
I have lived in my apartment for 10 years,when I moved in cats were allowed,not anymore. The manager had to explain to the owner why I have cats in a "no animal allowed" building
Shit, I actually TOLD the old woman manager, "I don't bother anyone,I have cats and an air conditioner-leave me alone".
I'm moving I've decided. Guess its time

She says to me "The owner wants you to take out your window air conditioner"
"I've had it in the window for 5 years" I state
"really?" she asks "did I know?"
Lets see, I thought, you and the owner have been in my apartment at least 30 times in the last 5 years and you gave me mini blinds that are cut to fit around the air conditoner- hmmm-no- I guess I was hiding it from you.
But,I replied to the old gal-"You gave me permission when I asked you way back then"
I have lived in my apartment for 10 years,when I moved in cats were allowed,not anymore. The manager had to explain to the owner why I have cats in a "no animal allowed" building
Shit, I actually TOLD the old woman manager, "I don't bother anyone,I have cats and an air conditioner-leave me alone".
I'm moving I've decided. Guess its time
Comments:
<< Home
hahah, reminds me of another old bitch who only nags the shit out of me over assinine bullshit at the most rediculous times...
oh wait... you know her too....
eat-it.
Post a Comment
oh wait... you know her too....
eat-it.
<< Home
