Sunday, April 10, 2005
Just contemplating...
Im sitting at the computer, blogging, Cup of coffee by my side-1 splenda and some cream added, thinking about last week and today:
Today: Made chorizo for breakfast, mine turned out much better than my bro's mess did (see his story below for details,if you have the stomach).
Cleaned out my bedroom closet-shit, I had more blouses and shirts in dark blue than I thought. I have a whole garbage bag of stuff for Goodwill and I just threw out about 1 thousand bent up hangers...WIRE HANGERS. I cant say I dont have anything to wear-if anyone saw my closet (not that anyone is in my bedroom) they would say, Im a liar. But I need some summer clothes. Dilemma-where the hell do I put them? In my ass?
Monday thru Friday- My anal retentive boss was so impressed and thought I was soooo damn good at my job (yeah,right),that she decided, I would be the one to cover for a co-worker who was out sick all week. That was a real stress reducer.
Friday-around 12pm-told my anal retentive boss that I needed to leave around 3(my usual work hours are 7am-3:30pm) to make it to the post office before it closed (Im an hour away from my post office),
She said,with attitude,"if you need a stamp, I can supply this for you"
Hell-ooo,"if I just needed a stamp, I wouldnt ask to leave early, you moron"-I wanted to say.
Instead, I replied, "I need to mail a letter to the court house certified, regarding my ticket and its due by monday" (see my blog entry "shit" for details)
Still with attitude and sarcasm she replied "fine,go"
"Oh",I thought, "climb back into the bell tower- you snatch."
Friday night- Dad-bless his heart, had another birthday-I think he's 200, he left me a voice mail message to remind me of this. He also wanted to tell me that my brother was going to meet him for lunch on saturday,if I wanted to go,I should call him so he can give me directions.
Saturday-Got my hair/nails done, I did errands that I couldnt do monday thru friday,including selling some possesions so I could fill my gas tank in my car, because I was too fucking tired when I left work to do anything but collapse in front of the TV and sleep (go figure) No, I didnt make lunch with dad but, I'll make this up to him. Hey, I called him and sent him an ecard, I have a present in mind but he always returns my stuff or tells me he doesnt want it, so Im leery.
I called my, more than friend but less than a boyfriend of 2 years, to say, "hi honey"
He temporarily,while he's finishing his degree, lives in another state-NO, this is not the Texas weirdo from my 1st blog entry, either.
He told me he wasnt going to be out to California until July-he thought he might be out in May or June.
He and his sister are cooking up a surprise for his parents around his birthday in May-he will be meeting them in Las Vegas- They are planning to take in a couple of shows!
What a wonderful son, you say,
Yeah, wonderful.
Last year I went to Las Vegas to spend a couple of days with him-turns out,the story he tells everyone, is, that, "I invited myself" (Funny how it turned into this scenario when we talked about this trip, together, way before-hand... plus I paid for the hotel room that he stayed at,for 2 days. Oh yeah,we didnt go to any shows-too expensive.)
Perhaps this is difficult to understand, but,to this day,I am absoultely humiliated by the thought that he actually told people that I invited myself to stay with him in Las Vegas-there is no way I would do this and to this day I really dont understand why he would say this.
Oh, and when he does come to California in July, as always for the 4th of July, he and his family will be participating in a party on his friend's, sisters boat, which I have never been invited to, nor am invited to this time either.
You know,Im noticing, you can be a criminal,500 pounds,look like Abe Vigoda's sister,have spent time in a psych ward as long as you arent ME, you will either be married,heading that way,OR, you will have a significant/long term/intimate relationship with someone.
I guess alone isnt that bad, Im getting used to it.

Today: Made chorizo for breakfast, mine turned out much better than my bro's mess did (see his story below for details,if you have the stomach).
Cleaned out my bedroom closet-shit, I had more blouses and shirts in dark blue than I thought. I have a whole garbage bag of stuff for Goodwill and I just threw out about 1 thousand bent up hangers...WIRE HANGERS. I cant say I dont have anything to wear-if anyone saw my closet (not that anyone is in my bedroom) they would say, Im a liar. But I need some summer clothes. Dilemma-where the hell do I put them? In my ass?
Monday thru Friday- My anal retentive boss was so impressed and thought I was soooo damn good at my job (yeah,right),that she decided, I would be the one to cover for a co-worker who was out sick all week. That was a real stress reducer.
Friday-around 12pm-told my anal retentive boss that I needed to leave around 3(my usual work hours are 7am-3:30pm) to make it to the post office before it closed (Im an hour away from my post office),
She said,with attitude,"if you need a stamp, I can supply this for you"
Hell-ooo,"if I just needed a stamp, I wouldnt ask to leave early, you moron"-I wanted to say.
Instead, I replied, "I need to mail a letter to the court house certified, regarding my ticket and its due by monday" (see my blog entry "shit" for details)
Still with attitude and sarcasm she replied "fine,go"
"Oh",I thought, "climb back into the bell tower- you snatch."
Friday night- Dad-bless his heart, had another birthday-I think he's 200, he left me a voice mail message to remind me of this. He also wanted to tell me that my brother was going to meet him for lunch on saturday,if I wanted to go,I should call him so he can give me directions.
Saturday-Got my hair/nails done, I did errands that I couldnt do monday thru friday,including selling some possesions so I could fill my gas tank in my car, because I was too fucking tired when I left work to do anything but collapse in front of the TV and sleep (go figure) No, I didnt make lunch with dad but, I'll make this up to him. Hey, I called him and sent him an ecard, I have a present in mind but he always returns my stuff or tells me he doesnt want it, so Im leery.
I called my, more than friend but less than a boyfriend of 2 years, to say, "hi honey"
He temporarily,while he's finishing his degree, lives in another state-NO, this is not the Texas weirdo from my 1st blog entry, either.
He told me he wasnt going to be out to California until July-he thought he might be out in May or June.
He and his sister are cooking up a surprise for his parents around his birthday in May-he will be meeting them in Las Vegas- They are planning to take in a couple of shows!
What a wonderful son, you say,
Yeah, wonderful.
Last year I went to Las Vegas to spend a couple of days with him-turns out,the story he tells everyone, is, that, "I invited myself" (Funny how it turned into this scenario when we talked about this trip, together, way before-hand... plus I paid for the hotel room that he stayed at,for 2 days. Oh yeah,we didnt go to any shows-too expensive.)
Perhaps this is difficult to understand, but,to this day,I am absoultely humiliated by the thought that he actually told people that I invited myself to stay with him in Las Vegas-there is no way I would do this and to this day I really dont understand why he would say this.
Oh, and when he does come to California in July, as always for the 4th of July, he and his family will be participating in a party on his friend's, sisters boat, which I have never been invited to, nor am invited to this time either.
You know,Im noticing, you can be a criminal,500 pounds,look like Abe Vigoda's sister,have spent time in a psych ward as long as you arent ME, you will either be married,heading that way,OR, you will have a significant/long term/intimate relationship with someone.
I guess alone isnt that bad, Im getting used to it.
Comments:
<< Home
you're such a cracker.
when you see that friend>boyfriend dude is PLAYA? and when you do see it, rememeber, don't hate the playa, hate the game.
you needed to hang out at the LB Grand Prix with me on Friday. TONS of dudes... most with two beers in BOTH their hands...many mullets of all colors and lengths...tatoos for days...cigs hangin' outta 98% of their grills... just waiting for a babe to cross their path and be eroticized by their pungent odor.
and you missed out on a good lunch. to bad the parents had a mental meltdown later...
when you see that friend>boyfriend dude is PLAYA? and when you do see it, rememeber, don't hate the playa, hate the game.
you needed to hang out at the LB Grand Prix with me on Friday. TONS of dudes... most with two beers in BOTH their hands...many mullets of all colors and lengths...tatoos for days...cigs hangin' outta 98% of their grills... just waiting for a babe to cross their path and be eroticized by their pungent odor.
and you missed out on a good lunch. to bad the parents had a mental meltdown later...
f/u joe
Playa or not, you simpleton
you dont treat people that way
And I hope you dont do that to a good,sweet,kind woman who, for all your damn faults, continues to treat you like a king
Nascar, plenty of dudes...and they all go home to that trailer,sit on their lazyboy and while their Millers sit on the table made from their guts and then Belch so loud they set off car alarms. What good catches.
Post a Comment
Playa or not, you simpleton
you dont treat people that way
And I hope you dont do that to a good,sweet,kind woman who, for all your damn faults, continues to treat you like a king
Nascar, plenty of dudes...and they all go home to that trailer,sit on their lazyboy and while their Millers sit on the table made from their guts and then Belch so loud they set off car alarms. What good catches.
<< Home
