Friday, April 29, 2005
Why????
Why cant I win on that website that offers $10,000 if you are lucky enough to have your name drawn-they, evidently,put your name in a barrel or something highly technological, just for using their site. My brother has a local friend who,though,he happens to be wealthly already, actually won this fucking money simply by clicking on their site. bastard. I have used this site as my home page for at least 6 months or longer- nothing.
Why do people post pictures of baby rabbits that they declare they will decide if they kill or save depending on the person who writes in with the best reason for doing either and if you wish to vote on this grisely little contest, they have hooked up pay pal which will allow you to vote this cute little guy off the island for $1.00
Why do celebrities get away with crime?
Why does the dude from Georgia think no one would suspect him in the disappearance of his fiance?
Why are those chosen as managers lazy fucks,full of hot wind, farts and do nothing but pass the buck all day long, while placing the blame on others for something they are clearly guilty of? And why is nothing ever done to punish these bowel movements?
Why do I get a receipt for buying an ice cream cone?
Why do sales people always smile? Do they have central nervous systems?
Why do men lose 10 pounds in 1 week by simply cutting out 1 piece of bread?
Why does fucking fruit cost so much in the supermarket to the point that no one buys it and it rots?
Why dont I have a boyfriend?Im a great catch.
Why do I still like the Bee-Gees (that could be why I dont have a boyfriend)
Why is there no mice flavored cat food?
Why why why why why?

Why do people post pictures of baby rabbits that they declare they will decide if they kill or save depending on the person who writes in with the best reason for doing either and if you wish to vote on this grisely little contest, they have hooked up pay pal which will allow you to vote this cute little guy off the island for $1.00
Why do celebrities get away with crime?
Why does the dude from Georgia think no one would suspect him in the disappearance of his fiance?
Why are those chosen as managers lazy fucks,full of hot wind, farts and do nothing but pass the buck all day long, while placing the blame on others for something they are clearly guilty of? And why is nothing ever done to punish these bowel movements?
Why do I get a receipt for buying an ice cream cone?
Why do sales people always smile? Do they have central nervous systems?
Why do men lose 10 pounds in 1 week by simply cutting out 1 piece of bread?
Why does fucking fruit cost so much in the supermarket to the point that no one buys it and it rots?
Why dont I have a boyfriend?Im a great catch.
Why do I still like the Bee-Gees (that could be why I dont have a boyfriend)
Why is there no mice flavored cat food?
Why why why why why?
