Tuesday, May 31, 2005
same old shit, different day
Feeling kind of va-kleept today, I had a fender bender with an old guy and he got kind of-shall we say, defensive, with me. It was my fault,I backed into his car in a very crowded,small parking area, I said I was sorry,I didnt see his car(it was a small one),He immediately got feisty with me and said loudly,"are you saying this is my fault?" At least it was a small little thing that some paint will cover. No dents-I am insured,he was more annoyed at the thought of the trouble he'd have to go thru now.
Well,found some interesting stuff to get my mind off of this...
Pink Floyd - Back Catalogue

Lookout she's backing up - No wait it's her pager. I bet this poor girl is the butt of a lot of jokes.

The only way to fill this pipe is to grow your own. Don't pay any attention to those airplanes circling overhead

For all you sunworshippers. The end result is sooo damn sexy and healthy looking.

Stupid Laws from Alabama:
It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.
Dominoes may not be played on Sunday.
Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death.
Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.
It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your automobile.
You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.
Men may not spit in front of the opposite sex.
Women are able to retain all property they owned prior to marriage in the case of divorce. However, this provision does not apply to men.
Children of incestuous couples are deemed legitimate.
**************************************************************************
I think Ive eaten here

Well,found some interesting stuff to get my mind off of this...
Pink Floyd - Back Catalogue
Lookout she's backing up - No wait it's her pager. I bet this poor girl is the butt of a lot of jokes.
The only way to fill this pipe is to grow your own. Don't pay any attention to those airplanes circling overhead
For all you sunworshippers. The end result is sooo damn sexy and healthy looking.
Stupid Laws from Alabama:
It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.
Dominoes may not be played on Sunday.
Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death.
Boogers may not be flicked into the wind.
It is legal to drive the wrong way down a one-way street if you have a lantern attached to the front of your automobile.
You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.
Men may not spit in front of the opposite sex.
Women are able to retain all property they owned prior to marriage in the case of divorce. However, this provision does not apply to men.
Children of incestuous couples are deemed legitimate.
**************************************************************************
I think Ive eaten here