Saturday, June 25, 2005

Fuck all that...

How come all my archives and my profile show up on the bottom of the page instead of the side where its suppose to be when I enter into my blog? Cant anything work out right for me?
Well,it works out if I push one of my archives- once Im in the blog,but not when I enter the blog-that is aggravating. I say fuck that.

I went to the store today and some old geezer who was in his car was staring at me as I entered my car to go home. What was he doing? Probably looking for a reason to wave his cane at me menacingly. Fuck that.

I wanted to buy a coffee drink at Starbucks. I told the girl at the register my order and she nods then scampers off to another girl at the bar,tells her something, then promptly comes back to the counter,looks at me and asks me what would I like to order. As I rolled my eyes at the dumb cluck I think, "Fuck that"

I was recently told illegal aliens here in California get the same exact Workers Compensation benefits as a citizen of the US if they are hurt on the job-Why? I thought they werent supposed to even be WORKING here. fuck that so hard.

I have deep sympathy towards homeless individuals-but when one asks me for money-I cant help but think about the $10,000 in credit card debt Im in. Fuck that. Im the one who is broke,you say you work for food, I work for food. I work for mastercard. Im working for food I bought...two years ago.

I have been told that I am only considered "a friend" by a guy who I have known 2 years, have sex with,go on dates with, have sleepovers with, cook for,email and phone weekly,etc. I totally have "more than friends feelings for him." too bad,so sad for me.
Though I do make attempts, I cant seem to make myself look hot. I think maybe that would change his mind.
Though Im not a huge fat woman-Im still not as small and gorgeous as I want to be or,as far as Im concerned,even normal looking-what I wouldnt give to be even normal looking
I dont eat much-I do toning exercises,I buy sexy clothes that I think are cool, but they wind up looking stupid on an old horse/mule named Merijoe.
I whiten my teeth with strips-then I drink a few cups of coffee daily.
I color the gray out of my hair every few months.
I do my nails and get pedicures every other week.
I shower with soap and shampoo at least daily.
I wear my contact lenses when Im with him-Contact lenses-now thats a MISERABLE product-who thought of that? Why dont you put your glasses IN your eye.
I wear makeup(I am careful not to resemble Tammy Faye Baker)
Its not working.
So what does my future hold for me as I continue to be this guy's "friend"?
Perhaps an announcement from him-"I cant sleep with you anymore-Im engaged to the girl of my dreams"(which wouldnt be me-since Im just a friend)
Perhaps he will be expecting me to be a guest at his wedding?

Fuck all this.
Well,check out my picture for yourself-its near my profile-on the BOTTOM of this blog.

Note-after tinkering around in my blog templete-I was finally able to fit my profile on the side, of course I had to go down to the micro size font and no one would be able to read it without wearing microscope eye pieces.
Fuck this shit-Im going back to my profile being on the bottom.




Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?