Sunday, July 31, 2005

Im at it again..


You know who I was thinking about recently? Rosie ODonnell. She just came to mind recently.

I know she is a lesbian
I know she gave up her TV show a while ago
I know she has certain "views" and has been quite vocal about these
I know she has a blog now
I know she is very rich and can afford to go on lavish vacations with her brood-which she loves to brag about

I have heard that she can be quite the demagogue at times and shows symptoms of her bipolar disorder to just about anyone who happens to get on her nerves-and no one better disagree with her or the rath of Rosie falls hard upon that persons's head

I have heard that she has gained quite a bit of weight


None of the above really bother me except for the fact she is a bit of a D.Q. (and by that, I mean drama queen-not Dairy Queen. I do not want to make any references to cows) who gets moody and shares that with just about anyone who disagrees with her.

Hey Rosie-in case you have forgotten where we live... "we're entitled to our opinions!"
I think its wonderful that she can afford to take her family on long cruises around the globe and safari's and whatever else is exotic and expensive. You only live once... but there are zillions of average people-with kids and without kids..who have to decide whether to spend that last $5 on laundry detergent or deodorant, bread and bologna or ground beef and noodles-never mind vactions- That needs to be kept in mind before the bragging begins, before the egotistical yelling in public starts (Rosie is a big fan of Tom Cruise-wonder if she is an E Ron Hubbards convert? Hey Tom, do you consider her to be a candidate for the Prozac?)

I just cant forget the time she had Tom Selleck on her show and pounced on poor, unsuspecting Tom for his beliefs about guns(he believes in ownership and she doesnt). He was a perfect gentleman throughout this ordeal-but he was obviously stunned,slandered and embarrassed at her
outspoken,controversial,unrestrained,outlandish break-down.

All you Rosie fans-what is it about her that is soo endearing to you?
I never thought she was all that, especially after that incident with Selleck
she's just another flawed human.
I wonder how she is doing these days.
No offense to Rosie.

Comments:
LOL -

ok rosie o'donnell didn't always be gay.

she used to like the dick from what i understand.

then she couldn't get anything she wanted man-wise and went with her gullet instinct to get a woman.

one thing i realize is this. no matter how much we talk about rosie it will always just be a total waste of time.
 
absoultely,a waste of time and energy but, I find, most stuff is.
I didnt know you could decide what you wanted to be because you werent getting what you want, I thought you either were or werent.Who knew?
 
Good write up fort dodge
 
Great blog! I also have a site about waterskiing gear
. You can check it out at waterskiing gear
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?