Thursday, July 14, 2005

Tribute


I just remembered, today is my parents wedding anniversary. What is it, Joe, their 150th? They are living proof that in their day and age, when you married, you stay around even if you hate each other, and make sure everyone around you,especially the kids,experience that lesson or you havent accomplished your goals.

I cant imagine mom ever waking up hot and bothered unless she forgot to take her estrogen the night before- Oh how can I forget the days I had my friends from school over and she came out to say hi- without her top on.
And dad, I remember in fondness how you used to take my animals "on rides"
I never saw them again

But, I divert....this is their special day. Open a bottle of prune juice and celebrate.

Comments:
48th.

you haven't spoken to mom in 30 of them. a modern day record.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?