Thursday, August 18, 2005
My day

If I wanted to hear from an asshole, Id fart...
Today, One of my coworkers busted thru the doors yelling out "I feel so sorry for Jim
someone just punched him in the face downstairs in the parking lot"
It seems Jim,one of the more smart mouthed,argumentative socio-paths in the office,a dirty old man,who makes passes at all the young girls, got in a road rage argument with some big,buff, no neck, Bubba type gentleman-in the parking structure. Jim didnt like something Bubba did when he drove his car in the structure-I think he came in thru the exit instead of the entrance-anyway, Jim yelled something at him, so Bubba flipped him off,and,in the usual Jim fashion, he made some smart-ass remark to him and pushed him. So the guy clocked him one.
LOLOL-couldn't have happened to a bigger dick.
Sometimes there is justice.
