Saturday, August 06, 2005
Today and a little of last night

I was speaking to my bro last night, and he seems to think (or perhaps,its those movies about me he keeps playing in his mind) that I used to be quite a Bush fan.
Yes, I did think that killing the terrorists who thought destroying a bunch of American lives, all in the name of Allah and Islam, was a good idea(even if that meant war), as opposed to not doing a damn thing. This does not make me a Bush fan by any means-moronic numbskull. What would have been your solution? Throw spit wads at Osama and his group? Forgive them and move on?
Yes, I do believe this war has now turned into a circus and US should pull out-I believe that hate should not be tolerated in the US by anyone and that we deport anyone who doesnt want to (as Tony Blair puts it) "play by the rules of the US" and I think the freakin civil right laws should be changed if necessary if anyone dares to challenge that legally. I dont know how this can be accomplished-as the devil doesnt walk around in a red suit,horns,a tail and carring a pitchfork.
I dont know what you ingest or smoke bro, but leave me out of your mom ti-raids and fantasies. Here's a fresh idea,and one that was never taught to us when we were young.... Get the other persons side, before you leap off the deep end. This might be a challenge for you since you were taught not to listen-just make up your own version and accept that as reality-mom#2.
This morning's errands took me to my post office where I have a PO Box to retrieve a package that was ordered from EBAY. It was the wrong item.
So, because that post office is closed on saturdays, I had to find one that was open today, so I could return this mistaken product to the owner-perhaps they will refund me or send me the correct item.
Because I happened to be in the neighborhood, I went to that poshy Starbucks for a venti sugar free vanilla latte. There was a man in line in front of me. I almost stuck a fork in my eye when I heard him tell the counter person that he was a Johova Witness who was doing his rounds(I saw him drive up in his BMW) and wanted to pass out some literature for them to keep in their break room-in case they wanted to read something. Evil coffee drinkers, Evil.
Im finding this is a very entertaining coffee house. Im going to visit more often.

Comments:
<< Home
i don't know why you think i'm making up what i said...
you were a bush supporter as was silent dad.
dad still WANTS to like him but doesn't cuz once the popularity slides in the media, so does dads opinion.
you either did not vote at all or voted bush in 2000.
right?
right.
you were a bush supporter as was silent dad.
dad still WANTS to like him but doesn't cuz once the popularity slides in the media, so does dads opinion.
you either did not vote at all or voted bush in 2000.
right?
right.
So I voted for him in 2000?
Who I voted for in 2000 doesnt make me a Bush fan for all times-dork.
For the record...I have NEVER been anyones fan or supporter,I do not even like voting but do so as-thats what Im supposed to do as an American, I checked a fucking box on a voting card in the year 2000. Nothing more.
Why are you bringing dad into this? now, you definitely sound like mom.
Dad voted for who he wanted to at the time- This doesnt make him a Bush lover for all times either.
And so what if he still wants to like him? good for him-he gives alot of people extra chances and puts up with alot of crap from individuals who dont give a fat rat, flying shit about him-that doesnt make him cowardly, it makes him LONGSUFFERING and tolerant.
I imagine dad is silent because he doesnt want to get jumped on by two high drama mamas relatives.
Bite me. And I speak for silent dad too.
Post a Comment
Who I voted for in 2000 doesnt make me a Bush fan for all times-dork.
For the record...I have NEVER been anyones fan or supporter,I do not even like voting but do so as-thats what Im supposed to do as an American, I checked a fucking box on a voting card in the year 2000. Nothing more.
Why are you bringing dad into this? now, you definitely sound like mom.
Dad voted for who he wanted to at the time- This doesnt make him a Bush lover for all times either.
And so what if he still wants to like him? good for him-he gives alot of people extra chances and puts up with alot of crap from individuals who dont give a fat rat, flying shit about him-that doesnt make him cowardly, it makes him LONGSUFFERING and tolerant.
I imagine dad is silent because he doesnt want to get jumped on by two high drama mamas relatives.
Bite me. And I speak for silent dad too.
<< Home

