Thursday, October 27, 2005
Im baaaack

"Olive juice" (I love you); "elephant shoes" (I love you too)
Well, Im moved in to my new Orange county,califonia place but,I have nothing, no furniture,slowly, Im obtaining stuff, I have a bed and a new monitor. Cox cable internet-whooo hooo

Just bought a new sage color sofa for 450.00 still need storage space, bookcases,wall unit,dining rm, computer desk....I think I broke my neck trying to get boxes up to my second floor apt. shit ouch. head pain. Hey you know what I learned? no one gives a fuck about your problems, plan on helping yerself with everything thru-out life. Dont look for a hand to help.
I dont know if Im going to like the people here...I already got some royal snob treatment from my new community. Rat Bastards. I tried to ask folks a question and
I got terse,stuck up answers-and lots of attitude- the cashier and store help crowd is about ,oh, 16 years old, pimpley faced,smart asses who are less than knowledgeable or helpful. I was in a coffee shop that sells pies and there were 2 ladies in front of me checking out that I thought were going to go to blows over a pie one lady thought should have been hers and not the other womans. Jeeeze, what did I get myself into? I guess if you arent from here, they will make you pay.


I miss LA already, I did however, find a restaurant that caters to the Harley crowd, sawdust on the floor, classic rock, Taco tuesdays-50 cents each, all you can eat spaghetti weds for 2 bucks. Cute guys, even in the morning for breakfast.
I thought I was going to have a monitor for my computer sooner than today, because my "friend" insisted that I not buy one because he would scour EBAY for one with a good price. What I didnt know is that he would find me a monitor when he could fit me in his busy schedule. Hello...so I bought one my self. Like I said, no one gives a shit about your problems. do it yourself.
I have a few things to do and may not get right back to my entries, but it wont be so long in between entries
