Tuesday, November 01, 2005
home sweet home
I now live close to a retirement community known as "Leisure World" a gated community-where the gate guard is an old woman who is at least 70 and proudly wears her security uniform. I would defintily feel safe with this old bat guarding my gate against terrorists. You'll have to get by her first.
The nearby diners are just full of walkers and canes. Well maybe I can make a freind or two now.

My friend called me today, he went to New Orleans last wednesday, rented a truck and loaded it with all his stuff that was salvagable from the apartment. So, HA HA fucking stalker-there is no more underwear for you to steal. Stalker also stole some financial papers and transferred money to himself to the tune of $2,000.00
Friend wanted to know if I had bought any furniture yet. If not, he was wondering if I wouldnt mind stashing some of his furniture in my empty place-I would have furniture and he could use my space instead of renting some. I thought this might actually be a rather good idea for poor schlimeils like me and him-we both benefit
Told him I bought a sofa (which I havent paid all of yet),a computer desk and a couple of end tables that I use as extra storage (couldnt resist these for 5 bucks each at a garage sale)Oh yeah,and a MONITOR. He has bookcases and a coffee table and end tables and a computer chair, and a dining room set-yes I am the furniture monster today.
He should be back to Orange County on thursday
The nearby diners are just full of walkers and canes. Well maybe I can make a freind or two now.

My friend called me today, he went to New Orleans last wednesday, rented a truck and loaded it with all his stuff that was salvagable from the apartment. So, HA HA fucking stalker-there is no more underwear for you to steal. Stalker also stole some financial papers and transferred money to himself to the tune of $2,000.00
Friend wanted to know if I had bought any furniture yet. If not, he was wondering if I wouldnt mind stashing some of his furniture in my empty place-I would have furniture and he could use my space instead of renting some. I thought this might actually be a rather good idea for poor schlimeils like me and him-we both benefit
Told him I bought a sofa (which I havent paid all of yet),a computer desk and a couple of end tables that I use as extra storage (couldnt resist these for 5 bucks each at a garage sale)Oh yeah,and a MONITOR. He has bookcases and a coffee table and end tables and a computer chair, and a dining room set-yes I am the furniture monster today.
He should be back to Orange County on thursday