Friday, December 16, 2005
Im just rollin my eyes and smiling at the same time

All the negativity I see and hear each day- makes me glad that it doesnt take much to make me happy... This is a boring, but necessary for me to ponder, list.
Example of my happy list: Bourbon balls, stand up comedy and a sense of humor-lauging and making others laugh, romance, cats, animals, happy hour, my excellent health, sushi, breakfast, ability to pay the bills, a job,intelligence, able to cook good tofu and brussell sprouts,strawberry margaritas,snow,warm blankets,phone calls,letters,emails,television,pizza,losing weight,trying and succeeding in something new,giving things,helping,the way a space looks after its cleaned and organized,dancing,going out to a movie,buying a trashy magazine,conversation,good sex, spending a quiet evening indoors, cold nights, showering,my flat iron for my hair,weekend and road trips,bagels
Notice how none of the above include another individual? I am gearing up to be alone the rest of my life.
I'd better be happy about that too.
