Friday, January 13, 2006
Review time
I finally had my annual eval, the boss was very kind and had kind words for me and Im getting a raise and, well, it was all good. Not used to kindness, how weird it seemed!
I was happy and wanted to share my news and all the good things that were unexpectedly told to me, then I realized, I dont really have anyone to share things with.. "well, I thought, maybe my man-friend will be a good one to speak to-I might get an attagirl" Response- Lukewarm. Better than nothing I guess.
Now, Im not a big drama queen, but, I was excited and really wanted to elaborate more than usual, I dont often get a chance to talk much, but, once again, I was rushed off the phone and there was no date made so I could continue to celebrate my happiness with a person I care about.
Sometimes life is so lonely.
So, here it is friday, and Im in the house, alone, eating popcorn, and watching Comedy Central, while manfriend is at a "seminar" with a massage therapist probably by the name of "Juicebox"- who Im sure will be thirsty afterwards.
Congratulations to me
I was happy and wanted to share my news and all the good things that were unexpectedly told to me, then I realized, I dont really have anyone to share things with.. "well, I thought, maybe my man-friend will be a good one to speak to-I might get an attagirl" Response- Lukewarm. Better than nothing I guess.
Now, Im not a big drama queen, but, I was excited and really wanted to elaborate more than usual, I dont often get a chance to talk much, but, once again, I was rushed off the phone and there was no date made so I could continue to celebrate my happiness with a person I care about.
Sometimes life is so lonely.
So, here it is friday, and Im in the house, alone, eating popcorn, and watching Comedy Central, while manfriend is at a "seminar" with a massage therapist probably by the name of "Juicebox"- who Im sure will be thirsty afterwards.
Congratulations to me