Sunday, February 05, 2006
Busted
Went to go get my cell phone because I was going to call my brother and talk about the old rockers-Rolling Stones who were playing at the Super Bowl
I noticed that there was a missed call and a voice message on it from none other that my Man friend.
So, I played the message and it was for Laura, the rocky mountain hottie (as he called her on the voice message)-he was telling her that he would "call her later"
weasel.
I tried to call him back but, no answer, guess hes partying it up at the super bowl party, just wait till he calls me back. If he does
bastard
Update-well, he called me back and I told him about the call I received that was meant for Laura the Rocky Mountain Hottie.
Then I hung up on his face.
He called me back to leave me the message
"Im sorry you got that call, but Im not your boyfriend and I have a life outside of you"
Hes sorry I got that call that was meant for another girl?
So I called him back and told him to get the fuck out of my life and hung up
He called me back and said , "If Im going to talk to him like that then I should get out of his life too".
Im not going to call him back again. Im just through-nothing more to say.
A couple of months ago he said the boyfriend word to me.Really. He recently took my name and email address off his mass email list with other girls on there.
I have been very good to him-he even said that to me, we have dated etc for almost 3 years, I never raised my voice to him and always encouraged him. I invited him over many times for dinners-of which he gladly came to, and never pushed requesting him to take me out...as I know his situation isnt stable yet. I helped to rescue his cat from a bad situation,Im there for him without smothering him
What did I do wrong?
I dont think I said anything to him that requires me to appologize for
I noticed that there was a missed call and a voice message on it from none other that my Man friend.
So, I played the message and it was for Laura, the rocky mountain hottie (as he called her on the voice message)-he was telling her that he would "call her later"
weasel.
I tried to call him back but, no answer, guess hes partying it up at the super bowl party, just wait till he calls me back. If he does
bastard
Update-well, he called me back and I told him about the call I received that was meant for Laura the Rocky Mountain Hottie.
Then I hung up on his face.
He called me back to leave me the message
"Im sorry you got that call, but Im not your boyfriend and I have a life outside of you"
Hes sorry I got that call that was meant for another girl?
So I called him back and told him to get the fuck out of my life and hung up
He called me back and said , "If Im going to talk to him like that then I should get out of his life too".
Im not going to call him back again. Im just through-nothing more to say.
A couple of months ago he said the boyfriend word to me.Really. He recently took my name and email address off his mass email list with other girls on there.
I have been very good to him-he even said that to me, we have dated etc for almost 3 years, I never raised my voice to him and always encouraged him. I invited him over many times for dinners-of which he gladly came to, and never pushed requesting him to take me out...as I know his situation isnt stable yet. I helped to rescue his cat from a bad situation,Im there for him without smothering him
What did I do wrong?
I dont think I said anything to him that requires me to appologize for
Comments:
<< Home
Sorry merijoe that I've not commented for a long time. I do read your blog though.
As for the Man friend...he isn't your Man friend. He is a user. Plain and simple and you've done nothing wrong exept allow your heart to rule your head. And who says that is even wrong if it is the right guy?
Just keep reminding yourself that his "rocky mountain hottie" is going to dump his sorry ass in no time flat when she gets used up too. When that happens, please don't take him in when he comes crawling back to you no matter how tempting.
As for the Man friend...he isn't your Man friend. He is a user. Plain and simple and you've done nothing wrong exept allow your heart to rule your head. And who says that is even wrong if it is the right guy?
Just keep reminding yourself that his "rocky mountain hottie" is going to dump his sorry ass in no time flat when she gets used up too. When that happens, please don't take him in when he comes crawling back to you no matter how tempting.
thanks jaded one. Im the one who feels jaded.
I dont think I will be taking him back-I think 3 years of me being a fool is enough
He can have the rockie mountain goat or hottie whatever she is, if thats what he wants.
Post a Comment
I dont think I will be taking him back-I think 3 years of me being a fool is enough
He can have the rockie mountain goat or hottie whatever she is, if thats what he wants.
<< Home
