Saturday, March 11, 2006

Orange county life,etc

I think I spoke of the wild kingdom that permeats the area where I live..My girlfriend just told me of a senario that happened to her when she was jogging in Orange county. There is a lot of empty/nature terrain out this way, bikepaths, walking paths, etc. well, my idiot friend decided to go running around 8 pm one summer evening, a few years ago down a desolate back road and was cornered by a pack of coyotes. I mean 6 or 7 of these hungry "gang members"-no doubt smoking ciggys and owners of coffee mugs with "Coyote" printed on the front of them cornered her next to a tree. Next thing my friend did was bolt up the tree like she was on fire.
After about 5 minutes of my friend still in the tree and the cute little puppy dogs still on the ground waiting for the "brisket" to come down-she decided the only way she was going to get out of this alive was to get a weapon to defend herself with.
(Wheres an "Acme" bomb when you need one)
She broke off a branch from the tree and struck one of the pack with it pretty hard (he/she let out a yelp)and backed up, which infuriated one of the other gang. He went for her and she remembered she carries a knife with her she pulled the knife on him/her and they all backed off and ran away. ("I'll stick you,man")

She was warning me to carry a big can of pepper spray with me over here. How about if I not jog in the wilderness at night...maybe that would help



Anyway, I remain, sooooo damn sad, and about alot of things, but I have discussed the one big reason in previous posts. I tried to care about another human and I got punched for my trouble and keep getting punched. I will get over it in time. Im trying really.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?