Thursday, May 11, 2006
Im a fly on the wall

I turned on my computer today and found all my websites were in ENORMOUS fonts
scared the hell out of me.
They were fine yesterday and I dont remember changing them yesterday, but yet I was staring at approx size 90 font. Maybe a dead grandpa was sending me a sign
The supervisor, that was hired a few months ago sent an email to everyone today saying he resigned and he meant that second. Wonder what that was about.
He had mentioned a couple weeks ago that he was about to go on vacation for 3 weeks to another country-he had purchased airline tickets months ago, and got the vacation pre approved before he started working, by the upper management.
Came the day to remind the upper management that he was leaving for vacation soon and he was told, no. and that he was never approved for three weeks vacation.
Maybe that had something to do with it.
Im still in a purple funk but I should snap the hell out of it soon, I hope.
I kind of wish I felt important-I now know what it means when people are depressed cause they feel they arent needed
I need a hobby. Any ideas? I thought of joining a bowling league, but I suck at bowling and I dont know if Id like that much
Maybe swimming would be good. or Sierra Club. I checked out a singles club near where I live- $500 a year in dues.Doesnt include the price of the event. Sorry out of my budget