Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The princess called KiKi


One of my cat's has an eye issue-Im just noticing tonight, something aint right with one of her eyes- swollen and red, shes kind of squinting and I guess what they call the third eye lid is showing a little on the upper part and its red
Poor kit. I wish she could talk, I would have taken her to the vet if I were more alert, but it is 8:30 and nothing is open now. DUH
I dont think this calls for an Emergency Room visit but nonetheless, I am worried. She seems fine. Is eating,pooping,playing,purring,climbing-she just looks like a pirate with one eye open the other sort of shut. I just need to slap an earring on one of her ears. Dont ask me how I know this but she doesnt have a fever either.

I guess she is wondering what my problem is-I keep looking at her and saying out loud "ARRRG-ME MATEY"

I will take her to the vet in the morning-I hope its not too bad

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?