Saturday, June 17, 2006

Body, beautiful?







I am seriously considering liposuction for the hips,stomach,thighs.
I know, I know...creepy. But, I want to look and feel better about myself and I just dont...so Im thinking this should help. Im not rich, but there is financing for this available, making it tempting.

If I had 3 wishes, one wish would be that I was an athletic aerobics instructor who rock climbs and surfs on the weekends and looked like it too.
Or was married to a plastic surgeon. (free Botox!)

Of course, I would have to look like the former to land a plastic surgeon so I will go back to the athletic aerobic instructor wish thing





If I had a girl child I would definitly push hard for her to be athletic from an early age and encourage her strongly to continue working out in some way, ferverently, just like some parents urge their kids to go to college
I'd be standing be the door with hockey sticks and roller skates in my left hand and a bungee cord in my right hand.
Whole wheat and fish would be in her vocabulary as well as fuck and shit.
I wouldnt tell her that she was jewish. This knowledge would immediately have her eating and not exercising for fear she would "s-vitz" (perspire)
Girl jews and jews over 50 dont like to do that.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?