Friday, June 02, 2006

Today was #4 of vacation week


I couldnt find anywhere to go today so I stayed local, I saw a film at my local cinema-The Breakup, with Jennifer Aniston but more important, funny guy, Vince Vaughn
Definitely a chick flick but not too entirely lame. Worth a go see at a matinee- just dont pay full price.

I was so excited about going to see a movie that I rushed to get out of my vehicle only to realize how hot it had gotten as my legs had melted into the leather of the seats-ouch

I went to a local CoCo's for breakfast,mainly cause I couldnt find anything original it was getting late,and I was hungry. The place was filled with geezers this friday morning, so I decided to sit at the counter since I didnt care and my stomach was crying for food- now. As I walked to the counter to sit, A man with a big bald circle in the middle of his head, stared at me while stirring his coffee so hard, I thought the cup was going break, though I didnt make eye contact with my new fan-I could tell out of the corner of my eye that he was smiling. Gross.
If you are that interested, pay for my breakfast. I guess he wasnt THAT interested as I was handed the bill by the waitress

One more day of vacation (Monday) to go.Im going to my friend's child's birthday party tomorrow- in the Los Angeles area
I had 2 dozen special decorated sugar cookies in the shape of dinosaurs made and sent to him by a coworker who does the cookie/bakery thing on the side...I hope he got them by now. Cost-$60.00 Calories-priceless

Monday I guess I will go do somewhere cheap. That means staying around here-maybe hunt a thrift shop or two for treasures I dont need. Visit a local animal shelter-since I prefer the company of 4 legged furry animals then the non furry animals that walk upright.
Which reminds me:
I actually saw and scared 3 little lizards at my apartment complex-AKA The Wild Kingdom Estates- But who scared whom? I almost freaked when I saw one of them move into a shady garage then 2 more of these miny dragons made a dash for the garages they were near when they heard my giant footsteps.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?