Friday, June 16, 2006

Well, fuck, isnt this interesting and gross?

I guess I gave the cat's too many treats. Not only was I giving kitties the stinking tuna skin shit that cost 3 bucks a can, I also was giving them something called "Greenies" (5 bucks a bag)


You wouldnt think anything is wrong with that, right? Except one of my cats woke me up at 2am the other morning, as she clunked loudly off the pillow next to me where she usually sleeps..I opened my eyes and suddenly all my senses started working, like that sense of smell..my nose immediately picked up the scent of... SHIT
"Well, maybe it will go away in a minute" I thought "its probably just the litter box stinking-I'll deal with it in a few hours" but the stench hung in the air. I didnt wait a few hours when I turned and my hand landed on something wet and slimey, I shot up like I was on fire.Immediately
I turned on the light and found my cat probably had need for Kaopectate..My poor hand was coated in over digested Greenies as were the sheets on my bed, the rug, the bathroom floor, my foot as I stepped in the madness that was once in my cat's intestine, and the cat herself was dressed in brown with green accessories.
After I washed up everything including Kitty herself,no noise escaped her grill for a whole day-she was vaa-clempt and embarrassed or feeling nauseated(join the club)
The Greenies are put away and wont see daylight for a while-much to the dismay of my cats'

Oh here's an interesting turn of events regarding:
The so called 30 year old Aussie stud who wrote the "will be in town and JUST want company" ad and placed it on Liar-List.com
The one where I retardly answered it with my 46 year old self....DEE DEE DOY, expecting just to have a nice evening with a PERSON who is from another country and received a sweet reply email from him after I told him my age of "I just dont know,I'll think about it-do you work out, send me photos-cheers"
Remember?(see the story below for background)



Well, I sent him photos and told him never mind about going out.
Apparently he liked them, he hurried and emailed me to tell me he liked my photos and that he wants to meet me.(Im so fucking lucky) And asked me to have a drink with him-next weekend, evidently the foreign studling will be in the US for a few more weeks
The whole demeanor of his emails have changed. For instance, he doesnt wait a day to answer, he answered the last 2 emails from me in a few hours and doesnt end the email with CHEERS instead now its, take care, and signs off with his name.

I have seen his photo,and this is just a thought, one shouldnt be so picky when one has no neck.

As far as having a drink with him, well, I just dont know, I'll think about it- Cheers.

Comments:
Best wishes...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?