Tuesday, July 11, 2006
The Gym

OMG.
I am now a member of LA Fitness.
This is the first time I have joined a big co-ed, any age can join type of gym like this before-I have joined smaller ones in the past but not big ones like this-Good news! except,
you know the mission of this blog- "ordinary,everyday shit that amuses me" ot oh, anyone is a target
I am such a retard, but really funny shit is seen at gyms, plus you get a workout-
I know, the gym is serious to some. Just roll your eyes and know, this is retarded Merijoe-just being stupid once again.
I started Aqua Aerobics class-I love swimming, I need exercise and I hate to sweat-good combo for the aqua aerobics classes! I was excited.
There are about 25 people in there (mostly women)ages 55-80, I guess there is one or two about 40 but mainly its owned by the AARP members who are trying to get their freak on. Or just heal from that total knee replacement surgery
Anyway the instuctor wanted us to lie on our backs (in the water of course) and spread our legs far apart to work out the inner thighs.
Well it was very apparent to me who was getting some and who wasnt
Many of the women couldnt crack their legs open far enough to stick a dime in between and you could see the moths fly out of their couchys-I guess the legs havent been opened since Reagan was president.
Yikes that was scary, but what was more scary was going into the dressing room after class and seeing
one of my classmates completely neck-ed with her flat teats hanging to her waist and pockets of cellulite everywhere. Looking at her, I felt like a hot babe.
I ran to my locker to hurry to get dressed so I could leave
I know,one day I will be her age-but I wont be in a public locker room, dressing, I promise. Im still trying to recover from going blind