Sunday, August 20, 2006

The man hunt


Ive been doing the "meet your soul mate or interest" on the much advertised as the best way to do it-via internet dating. Im embarrassed to say this, but, a girl will try anything for a date, Ive been on different "match" sites, Plenty of fish,Eharmony,Millionairematch,perfect match,american singles,cupid junction, even Craigs List(weird,indeed) for well over 4 years now. Im still single.
And the only "love" Ive had thru this avenue, was me getting involved with someone from the cupid junction one that lasted 3 years. He was cute and had a nice body and unbenounced to me lied a bit on his profile-not much,and Im sure he'd say he wasnt lying, just enough to feed his enormous ego that matched his beautiful face.
Anyway, I was attracted based on his looks and, the potential-to me he was a good match for me.(turned out to be fantasy)In fact he was so damn good looking I honestly thought, what the hell does he want me around for?

I didnt get much from this "relationship"?-As with most fantasies,I did all the friend-ing, while he just sat back and took whatever I was stupid enough to give for free, including getting his cat rescued from death after the Katrina Hurricane hit when all he did was hand wringing and no one else cared and I payed for just about everything because he was always broke(at 43)Im not saying he treated me badly but he didnt treat me good either, I was treated..Indifferent, like a toy, taken out of the toy box to play with every so often,when the mood struck him, then I was put back and forgotten..I allowed this to go on for 3 years
After 3 years of, "me give and you never give", and then recently getting a phone message on my cell phone voice mail that was from him but intended for another girl-for which I yelled at him for this brain spaz was just too much for me, I finally got up enough nut sack to completely become medieval on his buttocks

I guess saying anything to him about this was the wrong thing for me to do cause not more than 2 months went by when he spoke to me about becoming "platonic" only. Long story short, I said "no way, get on with your life", this was in april and I havent heard from him since. Now he is saying, I threw a temper tantrum.(I have never raised my voice to him, let alone have drama queen episodes-so this hurt bad)

But,I courageously figured,finally,no matter how good looking he was, that I didnt deserve this and this was not healthy for me-not easy especially after a 3 year history and the fact that I hate scenes-though Ive been tempted I have not tried to contact him-unfortunately we live in the same city now. shit

Another situation was meeting someone from millionaire match-turn out to be a colossal liar-living in Dallas. His profile showed a picture of him 20 years ago and billed him to be in his 40's,a doctor,tall and athletic along with a fake name
We emailed and spoke on the phone to each other for a few months-and he talked of marriage to me.
I actually took my own hard earned money(he never offered to help or reimburse the plane fare) and flew out to meet this Dr dude that I have been communicating with for months that spoke of marriage to me.
When he picked me up from the airport, there the troll stood, all 5 feet 6 inches of him,about 40 pounds overweight, his polyester shirt half open to reveal his fatness,an IT with some sort of higher education degree guy as it turned out-oh yeah, he was 53 years old. I spent the weekend at his apartment-ewww what a creepy guy this was. I felt obligated to sleep in his bed and pretend I was thrilled to see him-his dick reminded me of hmmm, a tic tac comes to mind, and he couldnt get it up for all the tea in china.

Guess Im a glutton for punishment-Ive been back to one of these sites, but a wiser one, I grill these, uh, gentlemen like halibut. I love the ones who want you to be everything I have on my profile, loving,no drama,good person then when you attempt to email them they either delete your message,email you back a few times, say they want to communicate with you, then you never hear from them again or say they want to go out with you and you never hear from them again, or like the one I met in person from Craigs List early this month (yeah,good site to meet quality men)
He was a cute guy (once again) but I didnt think he would be this weird-he met me on a monday morning at a nearby my job, Starbucks for coffee, he works nights-from about 12pm till 8:45 pm - Thursday he text messages me at 8:40pm to ask me if I wanted "some company" I texted him back and said "no thanks" and I havent heard from him since
Geeze guys WTF do you want? a good person or a good piece of ass that looks like Eva Longoria-make up your minds and be honest
Hey, Im lonely-not desperate...lonely see the difference

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?