Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Zen this


I was at a store the other day that caters to those who have everything or just dont need to buy anything practical.

My attention was attracted by something called a "Zen Garden" which is a small box of sand with stones in it and a small rake is attached so you can rake the rocks - I guess its supposed to put your mind at peace. You are suppose to meditate as you rake.

As I was trying out the Zen Garden in the store it suddenly occurred to me that this is exactly what I do when I clean the turds out of the cat box, only I use a big pooper scooper instead of a small rake. OMMM-OMMM
My cats watch me, as they meditate that I would hurry the hell up so they can take a shit.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?