Sunday, September 10, 2006
Another Brick in the Wall

Here I am, in the middle of a crowd.
The constant comings and goings-noise, noise.
Some unique faces rush by.
One flash after another rush by-eyes that dont ever see me,dont care much
If only one would stop- if just for a moment-perhaps I
would have the will to continue my journey of being a survivor,
I wouldnt feel so damn alone, even if its just for a moment.
I sleep and have dreams of the familiarness of an old friend whose arms embrace me, and keep me warm like an old pair of shoes
but when I wake I find only chilling emptiness.
I am only another brick in the wall.
Those I do meet, dont ask or seem to want to know me
I feel that, so I fall silent about myself
Once again left with no one to love.