Friday, September 01, 2006
Fuck-a-doodle-doo

I love to write but for some reason,
My mind has been blocked from what I love to do.
I cant seem to put my thoughts down in written form-
I guess part of the reason is that I feel so damn inferior
after reading other peoples humor blogs.
They seem to be able to get the words out just right
so as to sound funny or should I say funnier than me.
You can tell people are reading their blogs by the comments
that are left.
Another part of it is that I know I am censoring myself.
I'll try not to do that anymore.
Well, here I am, All I can do is, write and do my best,
or not.
I really cant or shouldnt worry about
readership, who gets offended, blah blah blah and etc.
You know what's better than having a fucweet coworker
who sits next to you, come to work with
her pants inside out,
shout on the phone like shes using a tin can and string
to communicate and farts/burps in her cubicle?
Better than that,
would be opening a letter sent to you IN the mail
from your apt manager giving you notice
that the spider farm/wild animal refuge crackerbox
that you have been living in for only
1 year, has raised your rent 65.00 a month.
Helllloooo.
Dick bag owners.
Beside suffering from
Greedy fuck syndrome,
what is the purpose of that?
Isnt Racoon Village nearly paid for
It was built 20 years ago.
Hey, I make a pretty good living,I dont have
alot of bills-some, but not alot,
but now I get to live paycheck to paycheck,
just so I get to live somewhere
other than under a bridge and,I get to pay bills-
wont be able to even buy a tshirt at the Walmart or save
Shithole city I live in. I might be able to find a place
in Compton.
Maybe I can offer sexual favors to the bldg manager
for discounted rent.
No, that wont do, hes 75,wears his underwear over his pants
and thinks hes the archduke Ferdinan
When I asked management why the substantial increase
I was told the following:
1-This is one of the cheapest complexes in south OC
2-Because house prices have decreased, rents are higher (huh?)
3-I get a complimentary professional carpet cleaning
for renewing my lease
4-The rent may go up again next year
5-In other areas of OC rents are being increased $100-300
Oh thanks, I feel much better now.
Comments:
<< Home
your blog sucks my balls. my big, shweaty balls.
they are a family treasure.
and f orange county.
hey- i wanna come out your way next week lets have dinner ok?
Post a Comment
they are a family treasure.
and f orange county.
hey- i wanna come out your way next week lets have dinner ok?
<< Home
